JAY’S CODE OF ETHICS
- I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
- I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
- I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide. If trained in one of these areas, I will clearly differentiate between the tarot reading and any professional advice additionally provided.
- I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
Many areas of the psychic realm or mediumship are still experimental and nothing can be guaranteed as free will always takes precedence. Any advice, conversation or information that you receive from this web site or Medium Jay Lane is strictly open to your own personal interpretation, which others may disagree with. Medium Jay Lane does not guarantee the accuracy of her insights/predictions/sessions and is in no way responsible or liable for the actions you take as a result of the session. The Client is 100% responsible for their own actions taken based upon having a session with Jay.
A reading with Jay is in no way meant to replace sound medical or legal advice and does not provide prophecy, or guaranteed accuracy on future predictions. The information shared is not intended to replace any type of therapy, counseling, diagnosis, treatment or cure for anything you may be seeking a remedy for. It is your responsibility to make common sense choices and always consult licensed professionals such as a Lawyer, Doctor, Psychologist or Licensed Therapist for any Medical or Legal advice.